Bullard Clean Air Boxes (CAB) offer superior breathing air filtration in a durable easy to use format. OSHA requires that employers provide their workers wearing airline respirators with Grade D breathing air. Bullard Clean Air Boxes provide 3-stage filtration and carbon monoxide (CO) monitoring to help meet this requirement.
Clean Air Box Three-Stage Filtration
Three stages of filtration remove oil, water, particulate, oil vapor and odors.
- First Stage - The first filter element removes 95% of solid contaminants and bulk liquids from the breathing air, down to five microns, prolonging the life of the second and third stage elements.
- Second Stage - This high efficiency filter element removes particulates and extremely fine oil mists down to .01 microns
- Third Stage - This activated charcoal element removes unpleasant oil and hydrocarbon vapors and odors from the air.
Bullard's Clean Air Box utilizes auto-calibration - one of our most valued features! Read about calibration from ISHN.
- Rugged construction: polycarbonate Pelican® cases (portable units) and powder coated steel (wall mount units)
- Automatic condensate drains extend filter element life
- Independent regulators (optional)
- Filter change indicators visually alert the operator to replace element
- Replacement filters are compatible with other brands of filtration panels
- Auto calibration takes less than 90 seconds with no tools
- High intensity 90 dB alarm; remote capable with strobe
- Self-contained, with 80+ hours of operation on 8-AA batteries; 110VAC power cord also included